Red Leaf Technology TS Control-32 – No Longer Available
Designed to integrate seamlessly with any audio application software.
The Red Leaf TS Control-32 puts you in direct control of your DAW’s software by translating your touch into mouse clicks, slides, draws and fader movements.
Plug and play! No drivers or special software to load.
Rest easy! Mix with your touch inputs without fatigue. Mix standing up or sitting down.
Control any software! Compatible with PC and Mac OS... Protools, Logic, Nuendo, etc.
Plays well with others! Use TSC-32 along with your existing monitor, mouse and keyboard.
Speed your work flow! Fully customizable on-screen touchable hotkey shortcuts.
The patent pending TS Control-32 is designed to replace the digital audio workstation’s video monitor and allow the operator to perform all the necessary functions needed to mix audio in any software program directly on the screen.
- 32” wide-format touch screen display control surface – custom sizes available up to 67”
- Up to 1920x1080 resolutions supported – standard VGA input
- Integrates seamlessly with any DAW software program or operating system
- Ultra Wide viewing angles – use standing up or sitting down just like a standard console mixer
- Improves workflow and ergonomics – relieves mouse induced carpal tunnel syndrome
- Accurate touch over the whole screen - one-time four-point calibration, no-drift
- No special drivers to load, HID compliant Plug and Play connection
- Eliminate your mouse and keyboard, or use them along side the controller
- Rugged, virtually un-breakable tempered glass
- No overlay to damage – preserves full clarity of display image
- Optical imaging technology responds to finger or stylus input
- User definable on-screen floating hotkey/shortcut keys with virtual keyboard
- Optional integrated control room monitor volume and speaker switching capabilities
Touch Screen Specifications:
- Touch technology: Optical Imaging (no special surface coatings)
- Touch method: Finger, gloved hand or any other pointer. Stylus minimum radius 2 mm
- Touch activation force: No pressure required
- Touch accuracy: ± 2 mm (for 40” screen) over 90% of the touch sensitive area, USB reported touch resolution 32767 x 32767
- Touch durability: Unlimited
- Touch response time: 9 ms to 22 ms depending on configuration, typical response time 14 ms
- Environment operating temperature: 0°C to 55° / Storage temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensating / Storage humidity: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensating
- Power supply 2nd gen: USB from powered hub, enumeration requests 350 mA
- Power supply 1st gen: 12v AC adaptor
- Calibration Four-point driverless calibration (requires no software), automatic landscape/portrait orientation detection.
- Mac OSX and Linux applications need to use the external calibration button to initiate calibration
- ESD Per EN 61000-4-2 1995: Level 4, contact discharge 8 kV, air discharge 15 kV on USB connector pins
- EMC EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- Interface USB 1.1 (full speed), HID compliant, plug-and-play compatible
- Operating systems Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Mac OSX, Linux (requires drivers)
- Connection options Standard: USB Series A plug and Neltron 4-way connector on separate flying leads. Includes a small external
- Software: No software required, works with Windows native HID mouse driver
- Touch+ software provides additional utilities
- Warranty 1 year parts and labor
Video Display Specifications:
- LCD panel
- 31.5" viewable wide color LCD TV
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 wide screen
- Brightness: 500 cd/m2
- Contrast: 2500:1
- Response Time: 6 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 L/R, 178 Up/Down
- Backlight Lamp life: > 50,000 hrs
- HDMI 1
VGA Input Support:
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080
- VGA max. resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Power source input: 90-264AVC, 50/60Hz, 2.4A max
- Power consumption: 180W
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Red Leaf Technology TS Control-32.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields