Aphex Comp 500 – No Longer Available
The Aphex COMP 500 module is an optical compressor that features an electronically balanced input and Jensen JT-11DL transformer balanced output. The optical element was designed and produced exclusively for Aphex. The COMP 500 also features stereo linking, LED metering and illuminated switches.
- Transparency in the behavior of the optical element
- Release Time flexibility from a leveling amp behavior to a compression behavior
- Jensen output transformer
- LED metering of Gain Reduction and Output Level
- Stereo linking to an adjacent COMP 500
- Professional Studio Recording - The COMP 500 is well suited for recording and mixing music, dialog or sound effects. The Aphex COMP 500 optical compressor brings your audio levels under control, while preserving tone and attack. Try two COMP 500s stereo linked on your stereo mix buss. The COMP 500 provides top of the line compression and will make for a welcome addition to any studio.
- Pair it with a J PRE 500 and an EQF 500 for the ultimate channel strip or use it with any of your favorite 500 series modules. It also works flawlessly as a hardware insert processer for your DAW tracks when it’s time to mix.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Aphex Comp 500.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields