Radial Engineering Tonebone Boneyard – No Longer Available
The Radial Boneyard's unique features and wide-body wedge shape were designed specifically to address the needs of the professional guitarist. It features a large 35” wide x 15” deep work surface that is angled to allow easy foot access to multiple rows of pedals for quick pedal set-up changes on stage.
The Radial Boneyard Features:
- Slanted surface for easy all-pedal access
- Super-stick velcro-friendly carpeted deck
- Pre-drilled top with cable access matrix
- Hide cables & power supplies underneath top
- Optimally sized for stage use with mic stands
- Furniture grade plywood with durable PVC edging
Made entirely from heavy-duty furniture grade plywood, the Boneyard will not crumble apart when subjected to moisture like other materials such as particle board. Tough PVC 'T-edge' protects edges from handling damage and further enhances the professional look of the Boneyard.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Radial Engineering Tonebone Boneyard.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields