Radial Engineering Tank Driver 500 Series Reverb Interface
Designed to fit both the Radial Workhorse and older API type racks, the Radial Engineering Tank Driver features a wet dry mix to balance the signal and shimmer and boom controls to add top-end or extra boom to the tone. (We could not resist!). For older reverbs that may be less sensitive, a drive switch increases the output to compensate. For those who are equipped with Workhorse, the Omniport adds a TRS insert point for easy interfacing to a patchbay.
- Blend – Sets the balance between the dry signal and the wet reverb.
- Drive – Increases the output going to the reverb for less sensitive reverb tanks.
- Omni Insert – Sends the signal to the Omniport TRS on the Workhorse which in this case is a send & receive insert jack.
- Shimmer – Increases the high frequency tone of the wet reverb circuit.
- Boom – Increases the low frequency tone of the wet reverb circuit.
- Send – Output connection that goes to the reverb tank.
- Recv – Return path from the reverb tank to the Tank Driver.
- Omniport – When used with Workhorse, ¼” TRS insert jack with tip-send, ring-return can be used instead of the front panel connectors.
- 100% Discrete electronics
- Tank Driver employs full size through-hole discrete electronics for optimal signal transfer. Parts are selected by hand.
- Radial Push Switches
- Road proven Radial switches feature an extra durable metal outer casing. Rated at over 20,000 cycles for added durability.
- Double Layer Front Panel
- Steel construction adds rigidity to reduce stress on the PC board. Provides the solid feel one expects from a Radial product.
- Dual Potentiometers
- Double up solder points for greater durability. Steel casing with steel shaft and retention nut will not bend when under stress.
- Gold Plated 15-pin Card Edge
- Double sided to ensure positive connection to the receptacle for improved mating.
- Mil-spec Circuit Board
- Features double sided PCB and full ground plane to assure lowest noise and greater durability for years of trouble-free performance.
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Radial Engineering Tank Driver 500 Series Reverb Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields