Radial Engineering JD7 Injector
Front panel control makes selecting amplifiers, ground paths and polarity (phase reversal) easy. The JD7 utilizes a newly developed Class-A audio signal path that has been optimized for use with electric guitars and is 100% discreet (no opamps or chips) producing the most accurate and faithful signal at each output. To eliminate such problems as 60 cycle hum caused by ground loops without signal degradation, the world’s finest audio transformers by Jensen® are employed.
The Radial JD7 also features a 600-Ohm balanced direct output to allow the engineer to record a dry guitar track or to use the JD7 as a direct box. A balanced input allows a pre-recorded track to be sent back into the JD7 which can then drive amplifiers, effect pedals and other devices.
The Radial Engineering JD7 Injector Features:
- 1-in, 7-out signal routing system for guitarists
- One-touch super intuitive operation of all functions
- Class-A circuit, Jensen Transformer isolated outputs
- Natural sound does not introduce artifacts to the signal
- Drag™ control recreates guitar to amp relationship
- Balanced I/O - remix new sounds from dry tracks
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Radial Engineering JD7 Injector becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.