Quested VS1115 - Single (Used) – No Longer Available
Excellent condition subwoofer. Includes factory-added "Club" setting, providing more bass boost, for a better dance club sound.
- Drivers: Bass: 380 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL LCR 110dB(C)
- Inputs Connectors: 4 off XLR Female: Left, Centre, Right, Effects
- Electronically balanced RFI filtered Wiring: Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 Hot, Pin 3 Cold
- Outputs: Connectors: 4 off XLR Male: Sub, Left, Centre, Right
- Impedance: > 100 ohm electronically balanced Wiring: Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 Hot, Pin 3 Cold
- Full Range Channels L,C,R input to output
- High Pass: 38HZ at 12dB/oct.
- Passband gain: 0dB
- Sub Woofer Channel Signal Path: All inputs are passband filtered and summed to Sub output and Sub amplifier.
- L,C,R input to Sub: High pass: 15Hz at 18dB.oct. Low pass: 38Hz at 12dB.oct.
- Effects input to Sub: High pass: 15Hz at 18dB.oct. Low pass: 100Hz at 12dB.oct.
- Effects level trim: +/- 10dB
- Sensitivity switch: +4dBu for nominal level: clip > +16dBu input at 22 Hz or -10dBu for nominal level: clip > +2dBu input at 22 Hz
- Level Trim: Rear rotary preset +/- 10dB
- Signal Polarity: Rear switch to invert sub channel polarity
- Phase Correction: Rear rotary preset to adjust 10-170 degrees at 38 Hz
- Power Amplifer:
- Sub output power >400W rms into 8 ohm continuous.*
- T.H.D. <0.03% at levels up to 1dB below clip, 10Hz - 100Hz typ. 0.005% at 20W rms 20Hz.
- Hum + Noise >-105dB referred to clip
- Indication: Power on Front mounted LED (green) indicates power applied
- Overload Front mounted LED (red) indicates 0.5dB below signal clip.
- Thermal protection: Front mounted LEF turns red, signal is muted and amplifier switches to standby mode during thermal protection cooling cycle. Normal operation resumes when heatsink temperature drops by 20 C.
- Power requirements: Voltage Set by internal plug: nominal 115V or 230V at 50 - 60Hz AC. 230V setting: Min 160V (restricted output power): Max 263V 115V setting: Min 80V (restricted output power): Max 132V
- Consumption Quiescent: 45W.
- Typical use: 150W. Max: 580W.
- *Note: The continuous rating is for a period not exceeding 5 minutes with unrestricted airflow (100mm clearance) around the amplifier heatsinks and ambient temperature <30 C.
- Size (WxHxD) 685mm x 550mm x 695mm (27" x 21.75" x 27.5")
- Weight 62 kgs (137 lbs)
The Quested VS1115 provides exactly the same facilities as the VS1112, but utilises a 380 mm (15") driver which provides additional SPL. This makes the VS1115 ideal where greater bass output is required such as dance mixes and techno music, etc. It also makes the ideal partner for the H208.
Applications include broadcast, mobile, editing, post production, project/home studios, nearfield monitoring and main monitoring in mid-sized rooms.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Quested VS1115 - Single (Used) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.