QSC KS112 12" Compact Powered Subwoofer
The QSC KS112 12" Compact Powered Subwoofer is an ultra-compact powered subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 watt peak power Class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty
|Unit Weight||76 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||12" (305 mm) cone|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||2000 W Class D|
|Frequency Range||38 Hz - 121 Hz (-10 dB)|
|Max. SPL||128 dB peak @1 m|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC KS112 12" Compact Powered Subwoofer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields