QSC KLA12 - Single, Black
The QSC KLA12 brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
The KLA Series is comprised of two models, the KLA12 12-inch, 2-way loudspeaker and the KLA181 18-inch subwoofer. The KLA12 features a highly efficient 500 watt by 500 watt power amp module and the KLA181 offers the same highly efficient power amp module in a 1,000 watt configuration. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit.
This fixed arcuate, active line array system is ideal for a wide range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues where a line array system is desired.
KLA loudspeakers incorporate QSC's DEEP™ DSP algorithm - providing extended bass response by actively managing potentially damaging low-frequency transients - and GuardRail™ circuitry protection which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping.
As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA will awaken instantly for immediate output.
In an installed application, multiple KLA Series loudspeakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot wired to the on-board Phoenix-style connector. Additional power module characteristics on KLA include a balanced, line-level XLR input in parallel with an XLR "Thru" connector, PowerCon™ In and Thru connectors, Attenuation Control and LED indicators for Signal, Limit, Power and Standby status.
- 500 W + 500 W power module
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. (218 kg) 5 × KLA12 and 2 × KLA181
- 90° × 18° nominal coverage (requires only five boxes to configure a 90° x 90° array)
- High power, 12” low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75” diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- powerCON® Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
|Unit Weight||55 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||1.75” diaphragm compression driver, 12” cone transducer|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||HF: 500 W Class D continuous/LF: 500 W Class D continuous|
|Impedance||Input: 40 kOhms balanced, 20 kOhms unbalanced|
|Frequency Range||44 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||131 dB peak|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC KLA12 - Single, Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields