QSC AD-C6T-LP 6.5" Two-Way Low-Profile Ceiling Speaker
The QSC AcousticDesign ADC6TLP ceiling loudspeaker is designed for clarity and presence, delivering pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign family in both surface or ceiling applications
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) waveguide ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Snap-fit magnetic grille
- 3x double stepped, long travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Advanced Intrinsic Correction voicings available via Q-SYS networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100 V transformers with 16Ω bypass
- Blemish-free removable logo
- Removable conduit cover plate, also available as accessory for pre-install wiring
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified EN54-24 Type A (pending)
- Available in white (RAL 9010)
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM
|driver_sizes||LF: 6.5" weather resistant paper cone woofer / HF: transducer 1" aluminum dome tweeter|
|Frequency Range||65 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC AD-C6T-LP 6.5" Two-Way Low-Profile Ceiling Speaker.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields