QSC AD-C.SUB Subwoofer - Black
The QSC AD-C.SUB Subwoofer is part of the AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeaker solution, which is ideally suited for background music applications that require depth and clarity even at lower volume settings. The AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeakers are specifically designed to be mix-and-match capable; meaning any combination of satellites may be paired with any subwoofer in the AD Series SUB/SAT line.
- Dual voice-coil for improved thermal dissipation and higher output
- Low saturation and low-loss 70/100 V transformers with 4 Ω bypass
- 4x built-in high-pass filtered outputs
- Snap-fit magnetic grills
- Locking 4-pole Euroblock connectors
- Removable conduit cover plate
- 4x double stepped, long travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Intrinsic Correction voicings available via MP-M Series mixers and Q-SYS Platform, including the CXD-Q Series amplifiers
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified
|Package Contents||Speaker, C-ring and tile rails, rail screws, 3x Euroblock connector, cut-out template, and grill|
|Unit Weight||19.2 lb|
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Speaker Configuration||Single speaker|
|driver_sizes||6.5" (165 mm) dual voice-coil weather treated paper cone woofer|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz - 150 Hz|
|Max. SPL||106 dB peak|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the QSC AD-C.SUB Subwoofer - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields