Pultec EQP-1S3-SS Program Equalizer - Solid State Version
Classics Have Come and Gone. This One Came Back. PULTEC.
Based on the extremely rare EQP-1S3 model, the new solid state version of this classic Pultec equalizer is ready to get to work in your studio. The EQP-1S3-SS features modified low-frequency shelf boost and attenuation, in addition to a high frequency shelf boost. With a built-in API 2520, you can guarantee that your sounds will have punch and be slightly mid-forward in your recordings, while preserving transients, courtesy of the solid state technology.
Revived and alive, Pultec is back and here to stay. Through a decade of relentless commitment to perfection, Dr. Steven Jackson restarted Pulse Techniques' production of the original PULTEC equalizers, making the magnificent low end, silky-sweet high frequencies and wide-open sound available again for the first time in 30 years.
Considering the rarity of vintage units, the new Pultecs at Vintage King make the classic Pultec accessible again. They’ve been responsible for making recordings sound great for over 60 years and will continue on, thanks to Dr. Steven Jackson’s great new gear.
- Low shelf boost: +13.5 dB @ 30, 40, 70, 100 Hz
- Low shelf attenuate: -17.5 dB @ 30, 40, 70, 100 Hz
- Mid/high peak boost: +18 dB @ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 kHz
- High shelf boost: +14 dB db @ 5, 10 kHz
- High shelf attenuate: -16 dB @ 5, 10, 20 kHz
- API 2520 make-up gain stage
- Input impedance: ~600 ohms
- Output impedance: ~50 ohms
- Noise: 92 dB below +10 dBm
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at +10 dBm into 600 ohms
- Amplifier: Flat, 20 CPS to 20 KCS, +/- 0.5 dB
- Tubes: 1 each - 12AU7, 12AX7, 6X4
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Pultec EQP-1S3-SS Program Equalizer - Solid State Version.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields