Pultec EQP-1S Program Equalizer
In 2014, due to customer demand, Pulse Techniques brought back into production the 3U EQP-1A program EQ. Many of their clients prefer the look and layout of the larger unit to that of the 2U EQP-1A3 and the EQP-1A has become one of their most popular units. Almost immediately after announcing the return of the EQP-1A, they started receiving requests for the Pultec EQP-1S 3U Program Equalizer, the 3U version of the Pultec EQP-1S3. For those not familiar with the (formerly) extremely-rare EQP-1S/EQP-1S3, these products have the same wide-bandwidth line amp as the EQP-1A/EQP-1A3 units, but have modified low-frequency boost/atten response curves, add 2 additional peak boost frequencies, and most-importantly add 2 high-frequency shelf boost curves to the sonic palette.
- 30, 40, 70, 100 CPS shelf boost, 0 - 13.5 dB
- 30, 40, 70, 100 CPS shelf attenuate, 0 - 17.5 dB
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 KCS peak boost, 0 - 18 dB;
- 5, 10 KCS shelf boost, 0 - 14 dB
- 5, 10, 20 KCS shelf attenuate, 0 - 16 dB
- Input Impedance: ~600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: ~50 Ohms
- Noise: 92 dB below +10 dBm
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at +10 dBm into 600 Ohms
- Amplifier: Flat, 20 CPS to 20 KCS, +/- 0.5 dB
- Tubes: 1 ea 12AU7, 12AX7, 6X4
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Pultec EQP-1S Program Equalizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields