PSP VintageWarmer2 - Electronic Delivery
The PSP VintageWarmer2 installer contains two versions of the plug-in:
- PSP VintageWarmer (LE) which is a direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency
- PSP VintageWarmer2, the main addition being the FAT double sampling mode for even more analog sounding processing.
We strongly recommend that you use the PSP VintageWarmer (LE) in all multitracking applications except situations where FAT mode is important. The PSP VintageWarmer2 is recommended for mastering purposes and groups or master busses only.
The PSP VintageWarmer2 Features:
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengage-able brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi Automated Release mode
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- Optimizing the density and average signal levels of recordings during mixing or mastering
- Shaping the dynamics of recordings during mixing
- Adding warmth to individual tracks or complete mixes
- Adding analog tape-style compression to individual tracks or complete mixes
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PSP VintageWarmer2 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields