PSP Audioware PSP VintageWarmer2 - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The PSP Audioware VintageWarmer2 (plug in AudioUnit, VST, VST3, RTAS for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST3, VST and RTAS for Windows; VST, RTAS and MAS for Mac OS Classic) is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single, or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer2 version installer contains 3 versions of the plug-in:
- PSP MicroWarmer which provides the same sound quality as it's big siblings, but with a simplified single-band interface and low latency performance optimized for use on individual tracks
- PSP VintageWarmer (LE) which is a direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency
- PSP VintageWarmer2, the main addition being the FAT double sampling mode for even more analog sounding processing
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192 kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- Optimizing the density and average signal levels of recordings during mixing or mastering
- Shaping the dynamics of recordings during mixing
- Adding warmth to individual tracks or complete mixes
- Adding analog tape-style compression to individual tracks or complete mixes
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
I watched a great tutorial on Lynda.com, in which the music production instructor was using the PSP VintageWarmer2 within my Bus Tracks. Seriously, it brought my final master production to an entirely new level, and I'll never question the use of plug-ins again. This VST plug-in will surely give your music the expensive production studio your tracks deserve. Must-have!
While the sound of vintage warmer is unique, it is not optimized for the new Mac Pro architecture and uses too much cou.
Great tool on guitar, keys...all kinds of stuff!
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PSP Audioware PSP VintageWarmer2 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields