Prodigy Engineering Cella – No Longer Available
- Innovative amplifier design (same award-winning design found in Anima)
- Digitally controlled fully analog signal path
- Input/Output transformer coupled for maximum noise rejection in challenging situations
- Gain from 18 to 70dB in 1dB steps
- Use of low-noise reed relays and 0.1% 25ppm mil-spec resistors for the purest gain structure
- Switchable: Phantom (+48V), Polarity (0 or 180 degrees), Pad (-22dB), and Mute
- Dual parallel outputs on both channels
- 2 Di inputs and corresponding DI Thru outputs
- Seamlessly integrates with AVID Pro Tools® and ICON® control surfaces
- Software remote control application to work alongside any DAW (OSX only)
- Automatically saves all settings when powered down
- Quick channel selection and grouping
- Fast, precision 3-LED headroom metering
- Ultra-clean double regulated linear power supply utilizing a custom designed toroidal power transformer
- Intuitive operation and accessibility of advanced features
- Beautiful industrial design utilizing heavy-duty extruded aluminum and stainless steel
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Prodigy Engineering Cella becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.