Prodigy Engineering Bella
- First-ever remote controllable 500-series mic preamp
- Original amplifier design (NOT another vintage clone)
- Input/Output transformer balanced for the best possible CMRR in even the most demanding situations
- Relay stepped gain from 18 to 60dB in 1dB increments,
- Switchable: High-Pass Filter (f-3 @ 78Hz) Phantom (+48V), Polarity (0 or 180 degrees), Pad (-22dB), and Mute
- Seamlessly integrates with industry standard DAW, Digidesign
Pro Tools® | HD, and control surfaces like the ICON®
- Software remote control application to work alongside any DAW (OSX only)
- Cross-channel selection and grouping
- Fast, precision 3-LED headroom metering
- Innovative stainless steel industrial design
- Powered by "500 Series" racks
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prodigy Engineering Bella.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields