Prodigy Engineering Anima – No Longer Available
- Original amplifier design (NOT another vintage clone!)
- Digitally controlled fully analog signal path--minimalist audio circuit design yet robustly engineered
- Input/Output transformer balanced for the best possible CMRR in even the most demanding situations
- Gain from 18 to 70dB in 1dB steps accomplished with low-noise precision reed relays and 0.1% 25ppm temp co. mil-spec resistors for the purest gain structure and the most accurate recall and repeatability
- Switchable: Phantom (+48V), Polarity (0 or 180 degrees),
Pad (-22dB), and Mute
- Seamlessly integrates with industry standard DAW, Digidesign
Pro Tools® | HD, and control surfaces like the ICON®
- Software remote control application to work alongside any DAW (OSX only)
- 259 internal user save/recall sessions
- Quick channel selection and grouping
- Fast, precision 3-LED headroom metering
- Ultra-clean double regulated power supply utilizing a
custom designed toroidal power transformer with switch-able taps for worldwide operation
- Intuitive operation (Some remote controllable preamps are difficult to use, requiring the user to set IP addresses! Not with the Anima!) Push a switch, turn a knob and go.
Inspiration can’t wait!
- Rugged industrial design utilizing heavy-duty extruded aluminum and stainless steel.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prodigy Engineering Anima.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields