Prism Sound 24x24 Analog Dante Solution
The Prism Sound Titan is a USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers, and producers as well as recording studios, post-production facilities, and scoring stages. Titan is ideal for music and sound recording, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analog summing, and critical listening applications.
This specially priced bundle includes three Titan USB interfaces with pre-installed MDIO-Dante cards providing a complete 24x24 analog Dante solution with a total I/O of 54x54 channels!
Titan provides Prism Sound's renowned performance, sound quality, and state-of-the-art clock technology in a dedicated unit compatible with both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8, 32 and 64 bit, ASIO as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 and later (Intel). Once configured with a computer, Titan can also operate stand-alone using its S/PDIF or AES3 I/O.
UNSURPASSED CLOCKING AND JITTER REJECTION
Prism Sounds history in developing test and measurement equipment for the audio industry has allowed our engineers to get a much deeper understanding of digital clocking and its associated issues.
DIGITAL MIXER WITH FLEXIBLE MONITORING
Titan has a powerful built-in digital mixer that can be configured to provide a multitude of ultra low latency feeds, Including foldback to performers, stereo and surround outputs.
Titan has a maximum capability of 18 concurrent input and output channels, offering 8 analog recording channels, 8 monitoring outputs, stereo digital input and output on a phono connector plus concurrent optical digital I/O ports.
MDIO-DANTE CARD - THE EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS OF DANTE BROUGHT TO TITAN
Dante represents the industry standard for audio networking. Offering ultra-low latency, perfect synchronization, expandability and ease of use it has fortified its position as the leading alternative to other digital audio technologies. The extensive benefits offered by Dante have made it the foundation of some of the most prestigious recording broadcast and educational institutions across the globe.
Dante excels at managing complex audio distribution services that are easy to maintain, modify and troubleshoot. Using just one standard ethernet cable per audio device, wiring up a studio or entire post facility is simple, clean, and economical. The immensely time consuming and expensive process of digging up analog or multicore cables has become a thing of the past, eliminating downtime and allowing you to focus on the task at hand.
- EASE OF USE: Signal routing and system configuration with Dante is fast, simple, and incredibly flexible. Dante Controller software automatically discovers each device on the network, enabling you to instantly route audio, label devices, and configure the network.
- VERSATILE: Dante systems are highly scalable, from a simple pairing of a console to a computer, to complex networks running thousands of audio channels. Networks can be expanded and reconfigured at any time using logical routes instead of physical point-to-point connections.
- ECONOMICAL: One cable does it all. Dante does away with bundles of heavy, expensive analog or multicore cabling, replacing it with low-cost, easily available CAT5e, CAT6, or fiber optic cable. Requiring just one cable per device Dante represents a simple, lightweight, and economical solution.
- THE DE FACTO STANDARD: Dante is adopted by more AV manufacturers than any other networking technology, giving you the option to install any of hundreds of Dante-enabled products. All Dante products are compatible, enabling you to mix devices from multiple manufacturers in a single network.
- No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
- Dedicated USB interface
- ASIO drivers provided for Windows VISTA, 7 and 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Directly compatible with CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X 10.4+
- Eight "Prism Sound" premium-quality AD and DA channels
- Concurrent operation of ADAT and switchable S/PDIF or AES3 ports
- Four high-end integrated mic preamps (typ.-130dBu EIN), switchable phantom
- MS Matrix processing on mic inputs
- Two instrument inputs
- RIAA Equalization on inputs 1 & 2
- Prism Sound "Overkillers" on every analog channel to control transient overloads
- Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
- Mono or stereo input configurations
- Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Titan mixer
- Low-latency "console-quality" digital mixer for foldback monitoring
- Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- Dual headphone outputs each with its own front-panel volume control
- Front-panel master volume control, assignable to selected channels
- Configurable for stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 or surround monitoring
- Built-in sample rate conversion (SRC) on S/PDIF Inputs and Outputs
- Prism Sound 4-curve SNS noise shaping on digital outputs
- State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
|Unit Weight||8.2 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prism Sound 24x24 Analog Dante Solution.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields