Prism Sound 16x16 Pro Tools|HDX System
The Prism Sound Titan is a USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers, and producers as well as recording studios, post-production facilities, and scoring stages. Titan is ideal for music and sound recording, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analog summing, and critical listening applications.
This specially priced bundle includes two Titan USB interfaces with pre-installed MDIO-PTHDX cards providing a complete 16x16 Pro Tools|HDX System with a total I/O of 36x36 channels!
Titan provides Prism Sound's renowned performance, sound quality, and state-of-the-art clock technology in a dedicated unit compatible with both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8, 32 and 64 bit, ASIO as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 and later (Intel). Once configured with a computer, Titan can also operate stand-alone using its S/PDIF or AES3 I/O.
UNSURPASSED CLOCKING AND JITTER REJECTION
Prism Sounds history in developing test and measurement equipment for the audio industry has allowed Prism's engineers to get a much deeper understanding of digital clocking and its associated issues.
DIGITAL MIXER WITH FLEXIBLE MONITORING
Titan has a powerful built-in digital mixer that can be configured to provide a multitude of ultra low latency feeds, Including foldback to performers, stereo and surround outputs.
Titan has a maximum capability of 18 concurrent input and output channels, offering 8 analog recording channels, 8 monitoring outputs, stereo digital input and output on a phono connector plus concurrent optical digital I/O ports.
MDIO-PTHDX CARD - DELIVERING THE WORLD'S GREATEST SOUND TO PRO TOOLS
Prism Sound delivers the most digitally accurate solution for recording with Pro-Tools with the MDIO-HDX card for Atlas and Titan.
The card allows multiple units to be connected directly to an AVID Pro Tools HDX or HD Native system via AVID’s “Digilink” connection delivering complete expandability. This has made Atlas and Titan the foundation of Pro-Tools systems worldwide.
The demand from professionals for ever increasing levels of performance has ensured the Prism Sound Atlas and Titan have become go to solutions for those which require more from their Pro-Tools systems.
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL: All of the key controls are made available from within the Pro Tools GUI and can be stored as part of each Pro Tools session.
- EXPANDABLE: Up to four Titan or Atlas units can be connected in a stack to each Digilink port and can automatically configure themselves.
- TRUSTED SUPPORT: Prism Sound's reputation for audio excellence has been matched only by its top quality after-sales support and technical advice. The longevity of a Prism Sound product is a testament to the dedicated team behind it.
- EASE OF USE: The set up of Prism Sound with Pro Tools could not be simpler, we emulate the units to look like HDIO interfaces which means whether you are setting up a new system or upgrading your speed of workflow will not be hindered.
- No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
- Dedicated USB interface
- ASIO drivers provided for Windows VISTA, 7 and 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Directly compatible with CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X 10.4+
- Eight "Prism Sound" premium-quality AD and DA channels
- Concurrent operation of ADAT and switchable S/PDIF or AES3 ports
- Four high-end integrated mic preamps (typ.-130dBu EIN), switchable phantom
- MS Matrix processing on mic inputs
- Two instrument inputs
- RIAA Equalization on inputs 1 & 2
- Prism Sound "Overkillers" on every analog channel to control transient overloads
- Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
- Mono or stereo input configurations
- Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Titan mixer
- Low-latency "console-quality" digital mixer for foldback monitoring
- Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- Dual headphone outputs each with its own front-panel volume control
- Front-panel master volume control, assignable to selected channels
- Configurable for stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 or surround monitoring
- Built-in sample rate conversion (SRC) on S/PDIF Inputs and Outputs
- Prism Sound 4-curve SNS noise shaping on digital outputs
- State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
|Unit Weight||8.2 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, BNC, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Prism Sound 16x16 Pro Tools|HDX System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields