PreSonus Studio 68 Audio Interface
Professional quality for small studios
An excellent choice for producers and musicians working in small studios, the PreSonus Studio 68 provides the right I/O and features for recording and performing. Equipped with four of the famous XMAX Class A preamps, high-end converters, and cue mix monitoring with an ear-bleedingly loud headphone amp, it delivers professional quality audio and the connections you need to create your next hit and play it at your next gig with 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, low-jitter clocking, and the famous XMAX preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 68 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. XMAX Class A microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings, making it ideal for both vocal production and sampling.
Fits into your studio and your gigs
The Studio 68 is a great choice for small studios and has all the right stuff for teaching music, too! A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for both DJ-ing live and listening in on a performer’s monitor mix. Six LED meters indicate input and output levels.
World-class recording software included
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, the Studio 68 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour
The Studio 68 features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs and two mic/line inputs with +48 V phantom power for condenser mics, In addition to L/R main outputs with front-panel level controls, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O. MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making the Studio 68 a true central hub for your studio.
Designed for the studio, Built for the road
Whether you need a high-quality interface for DJ-ing, are a veteran producer, or both, the Studio 68 will give you the ultra-high-def sound and versatile connectivity you need to make state-of-the-art recordings and perform them live. The perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 68 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete, affordable, mobile recording solution.
Presonus Conjures Studio Magic
Registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online My PreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time.
- SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL’s famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
- Mäag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Mäag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Mäag Audio’s EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix’s original sound while enhancing the very high “air” frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels before applying EQ.
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
- The Eventide H910 plug-in is a faithful re-creation of the classic H910 Harmonizer, which offered unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation, and delay. Use pitch changing to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic detuning to synths, and add slap-back delays to vocals.
- The Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, delivers a natural, yet distinctive-sounding reverb that can be lush or subtle. Derived from Eventide’s SP2016 hardware processor, its simple, intuitive controls allow you to fine tune your virtual space, from a dark hallway to a bright studio vocal room. Use multiple instances to bring out the character of different parts of a track.
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can’t be achieved with analog optical compressors.
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite, is a “Greatest Hits” collection of physically modeled classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia’s V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PreSonus Studio 68 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields