To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
PreSonus Central Station Plus
New features and enhancements
- 3 sets of stereo analog inputs let you switch between sources (2 TRS, 1 RCA)
- 2 sets of S/PDIF digital inputs (coax and optical)
- 3 sets of stereo speaker outputs with recessed trim pot for each speaker output
- Cue section with: Input-select switch, Output-level control
- Main section with: Input-select switch, Aux-input level control, Output-level control,
- Mute, Dim (-20 dB), and Mono switches
- 2 headphone outputs, each with dual-function volume control & Main/Cue input switch
- Passive audio path: no op amps or IC’s in main audio path
- Talkback microphone input w/level control (feeds headphone and cue outputs)
- Dual 30-segment, fast-acting, peak-hold LED metering (dBu and dBfs) with “Clear
- Peak” switch & Calibration to match DAW or other audio device
- Footswitch jack for hands-free talkback operation
- 6 balanced ¼”, line-level speaker outputs (3 L/R pairs) w/separate, passive volume controls
- 2 balanced ¼”, line-level Main outputs (1 L/R pair) with source selection
- 2 balanced ¼”, line-level Cue outputs (1 L/R pair) with volume control and source selection
- High-definition, 24-bit, 192 kHz D/A converters (115 dBu dynamic range)
- Control all functions of Central Station
- Keep desktop neat and clutter-free
- Onboard talkback microphone
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PreSonus Central Station Plus.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields