PreSonus AudioBox iOne
Inspiration is everywhere for singer/songwriters, so bring your studio with you and record wherever you go. The PreSonus AudioBox iOne lets you capture your voice and instrument on your Mac, Windows PC, and iPad. Simply plug in your guitar and microphone, and you’re ready to create! USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iOne makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
Mobile recording made easy
The AudioBox iOne and its software library make recording your compositions and tracks easy! Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture™ Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to our award-winning Studio One® recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Either way, the AudioBox iOne and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
Loud and clear
To record great-sounding music, you need outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you’re doing, you need a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The AudioBox iOne delivers it all! We’re famous for our award-winning microphone preamplifiers, and we’ve equipped the AudioBox iOne with a new, sweet-sounding mic preamp that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensures you hear every detail.
Built to travel
AudioBox iOne is a mobile interface in the best sense of the term. It can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag and works with standard iOS power accessories. Its metal chassis is built like a small tank—yet it weighs just 1.35 pounds (0.63 kg). Wherever your travels take you, whenever your creative muse calls, your AudioBox iOne interface will be ready to help you compose and record your masterpiece.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox iOne and AudioBox iTwo:
- Windows® 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac® OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280x800 resolution
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iOS 7.0.1 or higher
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.
Presonus Conjures Studio Magic
Registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online My PreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time.
- SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL’s famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
- Mäag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Mäag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Mäag Audio’s EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix’s original sound while enhancing the very high “air” frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels before applying EQ.
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
- The Eventide H910 plug-in is a faithful re-creation of the classic H910 Harmonizer, which offered unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation, and delay. Use pitch changing to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic detuning to synths, and add slap-back delays to vocals.
- The Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, delivers a natural, yet distinctive-sounding reverb that can be lush or subtle. Derived from Eventide’s SP2016 hardware processor, its simple, intuitive controls allow you to fine tune your virtual space, from a dark hallway to a bright studio vocal room. Use multiple instances to bring out the character of different parts of a track.
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can’t be achieved with analog optical compressors.
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite, is a “Greatest Hits” collection of physically modeled classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia’s V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PreSonus AudioBox iOne.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields