PMC Loudspeakers SB100
The SB100 features the PMC 10" flat carbon fibre & Nomex™ piston driver in a heavily braced and damped cabinet with an effective line length of 2.8m (9ft). The combination of piston driver and PMC’s ATL™ transmission line technology gives the SB100 its outstanding detailed response down to 25Hz with a peak SPL of >116dB
- PMC ATL™ (Advanced Transmission Line) with 2 sections
- PMC 10” / 250mm carbon fibre & Nomex™ piston driver
- 3” Edge wound voice coil
- Matching response for use with AML1, IB1 or IB2 models
- Phenomenal bass response down to 25Hz
- Shallow cabinet – 350mm (13.78”)
- Specifiable 4mm sockets or Neutrik NL4™ input
- Recommended amp power up to 250W
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PMC Loudspeakers SB100.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields