PMC Loudspeakers CB6i Center - Single – No Longer Available
The professional proven 75mm soft dome mid-range, housed in its own acoustically isolated enclosure guarantees speech is clear and distinct even within the most complicated sections of a movie. The CB6 shares an identical bass unit to that of the OB1 and therefore handles dynamic events with ease. The need for closely grouped drive units in such a low profile cabinet precludes the use of the standard i series tweeter therefore a special device with an ultra compact neodymium magnet assembly has been engineered with identical characteristics.
There are many similarities with the OB1 as the CB6 features the same hefty CNC cut 18 & 25mm panels in its cabinet construction as well as a similar 25-element crossover network featuring ultra steep roll-off slopes - 24dB/octave. This guarantees high power handling and wide natural dispersion providing a massive window into the performance.
The PMC Loudspeakers CB6i Features:
- PMC ATL™ (Advanced Transmission Line) with three sections
- Phenomenal bass response down to 35Hz
- Perfect partner for OB1 PB1 and EB1 models
- Magnetically screened as standard
- 6Â½”/170mm stiffened &doped LF driver with cast magnesium chassis
- 75mm Soft Dome mid range in an acoustically inert & isolated enclosure
- 25 Element, 24dB/Oct Linkwitz Riley crossover
- Matching Active Subwoofer for surround - TLE1
- Suitable for tri-wiring or tri-amping
- The CB6i can be the centre speaker for a OB1i 5.1 Surround System or EB1i 5.1 Surround System.
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the PMC Loudspeakers CB6i Center - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields