Pioneer DJ XPRS215S
The Pioneer DJ XPRS215S is a dual 15-inch loaded subwoofer with a quick, powerful bass response. It features two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape deliver rich, powerful low frequencies.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound.
Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers’ life
These speakers are packed with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges
- The status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker
Crossover and Phase switches
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz and 150 Hz. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
The XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
Compact, robust and highly portable
The speakers’ durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Speaker Configuration||Single speaker|
|driver_sizes||15" cone driver|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo|
|Amp Wattage||600 W Class D (x2)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Pioneer DJ XPRS215S.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields