Phoenix Audio DRS-EQ 500 Series EQ
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, buffer DSblip stage.
- Input level range: -10dBu to +10dBu
- Self-contained on-board “boost” PSU.
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = -2dB, +4dbu & +10dbu Yellow = +13dB, Red = +16dbu.
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 80Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High – 15K, 10K, Hi Mid – 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low – 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band, all EQ bands are stepped/detented to 21 positions for easy recall & stereo operations for mastering or the mix bus.
- DRS-EQ/500 has an overall output level with 15db of additional gain even when the EQ is in bypass, allows the output fader to be used to drive the output stage & transformer to color & saturate your sound, again even when the EQ is in bypass.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Phoenix Audio DRS-EQ 500 Series EQ becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.