Phoenix Audio DRS-EQ 500 Series EQ
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, buffer DSblip stage.
- Input level range: -10dBu to +10dBu
- Self-contained on-board “boost” PSU.
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = -2dB, +4dbu & +10dbu Yellow = +13dB, Red = +16dbu.
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 80Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High – 15K, 10K, Hi Mid – 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low – 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band, all EQ bands are stepped/detented to 21 positions for easy recall & stereo operations for mastering or the mix bus.
- DRS-EQ/500 has an overall output level with 15db of additional gain even when the EQ is in bypass, allows the output fader to be used to drive the output stage & transformer to color & saturate your sound, again even when the EQ is in bypass.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Phoenix Audio DRS-EQ 500 Series EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields