Phoenix Audio DRS-1R 500 Series Microphone Preamp
- Class A (DSOP2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +-0.5dB, Maximum Output = +26dBu @ 1kHz, Noise = -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR's on rear panel of API rack
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformerless, True balanced Micinput stage. Microphone input: XLR'sRear Panels of API rack
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the output fader.
- Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4" Jack on front panel
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = -2dbu, +4dbu & 0dBu, Yellow = +13dbu Red= +16dBu)
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: on Push-button Switch, 120hz 6db per octave
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Mute : on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, - 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Phoenix Audio DRS-1R 500 Series Microphone Preamp becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.