Pendulum OCL-500 – No Longer Available
The NEW Pendulum OCL-500 has the same compression circuit as the OCL-2, but uses a transformerless class A solid-state gain makeup circuit in place of the tube stage. The result is clean, transparent compression that can be used to shape the dynamics of any source while preserving its tone. Like the OCL-2, the OCL-500 has a wide variety of time constants and dynamic control to optimize the compression characteristics, including a sidechain hi-pass filter.
- OCL-2 compression profile with our proprietary opto cell
- Six time constants with fast, rms, multi-slope and average
- Class A solid - state (no tubes)
- Sidechain hi-pass filter
- Single-space 500 series rack format
- Format: API® 500 series standard, fully compatible
- Input Impedance: 20K-ohm, balanced
- Output Impedance: less than 50 ohm
- Max. Output Level: +27dBu, balanced
- Threshold: off to 20dB of gain reduction at +4dBu
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 15: 1, soft knee
- Output: Off to +20dB of makeup gain
- Max. Gain Reduction: 27 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 1 dB from 10Hz to 95kHz
- Noise Level: better than 78dB below +4dBu, 0-30kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.01% with no compression
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Pendulum OCL-500 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.