Ocean Way Audio HR3.5 Reference Monitor - Single – No Longer Available
The Ocean Way Audio HR3.5 is based on the highly acclaimed HR4S studio monitor. This stand-alone or soffit-mounted monitor speaker delivers a frequency response of 20 Hz to 22 kHz with a solid SPL of 120 db. The HR3.5 Reference Monitor incorporates an integrated 2-way dual-horn system with a 1” HF and 8″ MF driver, mechanically time-aligned with twin 12″ sub-bass drivers per channel. Three OWA-supplied state-of-the-art amplifiers per channel power this speaker with both analog and digital inputs, 96 kHz and 24 bit sampling, tri-amped delivering 3,400 watts per channel of pure power. At the heart of the acoustic design is OWNs geometrically-complex, stone-casted dual/hybrid waveguide system.
The system delivers accurately-matched and detailed imaging with Ocean Way's signature unusually wide 100 × 40 degree horizontal and vertical dispersion, yielding a massive sweet-spot across a broad area of the listening environment. The consistency of its stereo image, even at the far corners of the room, is due to the highly-consistent directivity response of this unique speaker system.
Dimensions are 43″H x 17.5 W x 25.5″ D. Amplification is conveniently rack-mounted, allowing either soffit or free-standing installations. Ocean Way carefully selects and matches each set of components, getting them as close as possible to achieve their high-performance standards.
The process could easily be compared to building a fine musical instrument.
Please note: The HR3.5 requires the Ocean Way Audio A-4100 amplifier and voicing module (sold separately) to function.
- Hi-Res 3.5 – Tri-amped proprietary integrated dual/hybrid waveguide system
- 1” HF driver, 8” LF mechanically time-aligned with twin 12” sub-bass drivers per channel
- Ultra-wide sweet spot, rich detailed controlled 100 H/40 V degree dispersion, 20 Hz to 22 kHz
- 3400 watts/channel of pure power, Digital & Analog inputs, accepting 24-bit/192 kHz data streams
- Capable of delivering 120 db SPL with incredibly solid bass and center imaging performance
- Can be set up free-standing or soffit-mounted with supplied remote amplifiers
- Powered: Yes, accepts analog/digital inputs 24-bit/192 kHz
- Driver Configuration: 3-way, compression-driven horns/waveguides
- HF Driver Size/Amp: 1”/5OO W per channel
- MF Driver Size/Amp: 8″/5OO W per channel
- LF Driver Size/Amp: Twin 12″/2400 W per channel
- Amplifiers: Rack-mounted, Soffit or Free Standing installations
- Horz/Vert Directivity Ctr: 100 / 40 degrees
- Frequency Range 3-Way: 20 Hz-25 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 3-Way: 120 dB
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Dimensions: 43″H x 17.5″ W x 25.S”D
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||HF: 1" / MF: 8" / LF: 12" x 2|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Amp Wattage||HF: 500 W / MF: 500 W / LF: 2400 W x 2|
|Max. SPL||120 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Ocean Way Audio HR3.5 Reference Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields