Nugen Loudness Toolkit2 - Electronic Delivery
The Nugen Loudness Toolkit2 is the leading workstation solution for loudness compliant delivery. Everything you need to intuitively produce loudness-normalized audio, seamlessly integrated into your audio production workflow. With VisLM’s clear loudness metering it’s so easy to mix towards compliance without breaking the creative flow.
With ISL on the master bus you can listen to true-peak compliant audio ‘in-place’, without needing to check louder sections separately for traditional limiter artifacts and true-peak compliance. And LM-Correct brings faster than real-time quick-check-and-fix processing to your desk top, with internal true-peak correction if you need it. Two clicks and you’re done.
Both VisLM-H and LM-Correct are included as plugin and stand alone applications.
What's New in version 2?:
- Locked to time-code, up to 12 hours worth
- All edits and overdubs can easily be re-measured calculating overall loudness
- Leq(m) included
- AudioSuite faster than real-time pre-loading of loudness history
- Data saves with project, to instantly continue upon reopening
- New fully resizable interface
- New history inspector – drill down against time-code to any level of complexity
- Auto-detects limiting audio frequency content
- New enhanced real-time limiting visualization
- Unique ducking and steering meters to guide you to the perfect settings
- Enhanced centre channel dependency for surround operation
- Fully EBU R128 S1 compliant
- Switchable dynamics processing of short-term and momentary loudness
- Leq(m) included
- Adobe Premiere Panel, Avid AudioSuite, Stand-alone
- Unique DynApt LRA dynamics re-purposing expansion option
- Up to 7.1 surround including Sony and Microsoft standards
Fast, accurate, measurement, analysis, limiting and correction
- Integrated program loudness
- Maximum True-Peak
- Momentary Loudness
- Short-term Loudness
- LRA (Loudness Range)
Mix, Post, Re-version, Re-purpose
- Real-time metering and limiting
- Off-line analysis and correction
- Optional DynApt dynamic re-purposing extension
Full history and reporting
- Time-stamped graphical history
- Detailed time-stamped log-files
- Text log summaries
- Loudness histogram
- Detailed alert warning system
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX DSP, RTAS, AU, VST, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Nugen Loudness Toolkit2 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields