NTP Technology Penta 721s Audio Router/Interface with Dante Converter
Audio router and audio distribution interface with Dante 128 converter module with SCR, dual PSU, and dual power socket
The NTP PENTA 721s is a new generation audio router and audio distribution interface from NTP Technology, which provides a versatile and flexible interface for signal distribution of analog, and digital audio via AES/EBU and MADI, as well as routing via IP Gigabit Ethernet and optical fibre networks including Dante. It has all the features of the Penta 721 with the addition of a card slot that can accept one of the 7 Penta interface cards to exactly match your I/O requirements.
PENTA 721s is a compact 1U digital audio interface designed for stand-alone use in recording studios, radio stations and stage venues.
It comes as standard with the following I/O:
- Eight channel AES/EBU input/output channels
- MADI in/out
- Two IP Audio Ethernet in/outs connected to a 64-channel Dante interface, with support for AES67 with SAP & Dante Domain Manager
- Card slot for one of seven optional NTP I/O and processing cards, and a slot for optional Dual MADI Module
The Penta 721s-DNT package includes:
- 64 Dante/AES67 Brooklyn 2 module
- Expansion slot fitted with 128-channel Dante/AES67 Interface
- Dual MADI Option Slot
PENTA 721s include a 512×512 multiplexer, enabling all analog and digital inputs and outputs to be routed in any combination; this enables the unit to also split signals for advanced signal distribution. The multiplexer can be used to establish the static connections of the signal inputs and outputs, and furthermore it incorporates soft switching with a fade down and fade up functionality of the signal level. Soft switching ensures that setting or changing a signal path can be made without any audible click or artifact.
PENTA 721s are TCP/IP controlled via one or two Ethernet ports. Control and supervision can be made by the NTP RCCore control system, and the operation is done via the NTP VMC control software client applications. A simple dedicated software control application for Windows is available for controlling and setting up PENTA 721s on a unit to unit basis when less advanced operation is required.
The IP Audio routing is for larger systems controlled by the NTP RCCore Router Control System, for easy and simple setting of connections on the Gigabit IP Ethernet. PENTA 721s can also be controlled by the Dante IP Audio routing controller software.
IP Audio Powered by Dante
DanteThe PENTA 721s IP Audio protocol is based on the robust tried-and-tested Dante™ digital audio network technology, and will interoperate with products of other brands that comply with Dante.
The Dante IP Audio format provides fast, flexible, and economical audio routing via IP and is compatible with NTP PENTA 720 Modular I/O and other Dante devices. The IP Audio routing provides Low latency, tightly synchronised, transport of uncompressed audio over Gigabit IP Ethernet Layer 3 networks using off the shelf switches, and routers for audio routing via one or more sub-nets. A total of 512 channels can be routed on a 1 Gigabit network, and more if the network capacity is higher.
- “Crestron Drivers” routing and volume
- 64 MADI/BNC
- 2 IP Audio RJ45 Ethernet Ports (DANTE Brooklyn 2 card included as standard)
- 8 AES/EBU I/O and 1-3 MADI I/O
- Word clock and VBB in and out
- AES11 Sync Input ( clock)
- 512 x 1512 routing
- IP audio L3 Ethernet I/O powered by Dante
- TCP/IP control via NTP Router Control System and Stand alone control applications for PC Single or Dual power supply
- 1 Card Slot – choose from one of the seven Penta Option Cards
- D–slot mini-module slot for optional ST optical MADI connection or dual SFP MADI optical in/out 128 MADI
- Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals providing
- Stand alone IP audio interface and format converter
- Interface for NTP TDM router systems
- Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
- DADman control software and compatible with Dante Domain Manager
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Ethernet|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Ethernet|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, Dante|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the NTP Technology Penta 721s Audio Router/Interface with Dante Converter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields