NTP DAD AX64 Multi-Format Interface
Versatile and modular multi-format audio interface with 8 slots for the acclaimed audio I/O cards known from the AX32 and Penta product family
The NTP DAD AX64 is a versatile and modular multi-format audio interface with 8 slots for the acclaimed audio I/O cards known from the AX32 and Penta product family.
Up to 8 analogue cards can be installed, providing 64 analogue input or output audio channels with the renowned DAD high-end sonic quality.
With tons of channels, a wide palette of digital connectivity, built-in SPQ processing, Eucon control compatibility, internal summing engine and drivers for macOS and Windows 10, it is a pristine digital audio interface by any measure and is suited for just about any application.
In short, AX64 is the ultimate modular multi-format interface, which is ready to take on a wealth of tasks in the Post Production, Studio, Live Music and Installed Audio spheres.
- 1744 Input and Output Channels
- Multi-Format Audio A/D, D/A and D/D Converter
- Router and Monitoring Interface Thunderbolt 3 I/O (256 channels)
- Dante AoIP I/O (256 channels)
- MADI I/O (64 channels)
- ADAT I/O (16 channels)
- 8 Slots for Optional Multi-Format DAD I/O Cards
- 512x64 channels Pro|Mon Summing and Speaker EQ Processing
With Dante, MADI and ADAT ports onboard, native interfaces and versatile and flexible DADman routing control available, it is a stellar A/D, D/A and D/D converter that can grab any digital audio channel – convert it if needed – and route it anywhere.
Another application would be as a dedicated audio interface for your DAW.
Whether you run Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer or any other DAW, AX64 is your super low-latency entrance. With the ADAT, MADI and Dante connectivity, you can easily add analog preamps or insert points to the mix.
The basic I/O configuration for the AX64 multi-format interface is:
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 Ports (each with 15 W power)
- 256 Bidirectional Channels at 48 & 96 kHz
- ASIO / Core Audio Thunderbolt PCIe Drivers
- MADI/BNC-Optional 2 x SFP/BNC MADI
- ADAT /Litepipe (16 channels)
- DANTE: 256 channels at 48 kHz, 128 channels at 96 kHz, 64 channels at 192 kHz (IP Core)
- WC I/O SPQ: 64 channels with 16 Filters
- Pro|Mon Support Summing Processor 64 Output / 512 Input Busses
- Internal Router: 4096 x 4096
- 32bit Floting Point Processing
- 8 Slots for Any Available Expansion Cards
- Avid Eucon Enabled Devices via DADman
- Apple Silicon M1 and Intel Compatible Software
- Control via Ethernet or Thunderbolt Connection
- Dual 110/240V AC Power Connection as Option
|Input Connectors||BNC, Analog DB25, Ethernet, Optical|
|Output Connectors||BNC, Analog DB25, Ethernet, Optical|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Digital Format||ADAT, Dante, MADI|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the NTP DAD AX64 Multi-Format Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields