Novation Launchpad Pro MKIII Ableton Live Grid Controller
The Novation Launchpad Pro MKIII Ableton Live Grid Controller is made to produce. As Novation’s most powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation’s deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantize, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. One-click access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function makes sure you never miss an idea.
Key improvements over the previous Launchpad Pro:
- Powerful built-in sequencer allows Launchpad Pro [MKIII] to control any MIDI synth, sampler or drum machine
- Transport controls, tap tempo, Print To Clip and Capture MIDI mode provides deeper integration with Ableton Live
- Eight Custom Modes and the Components editor help to make Launchpad Pro your own
- Chord Mode makes it easy to create and perform with sophisticated harmonies
- Larger, more expressive pads for a more rewarding playing experience
- More compact, more portable and more powerful as a standalone device than ever
- USB-C connector with USB powering for standalone use
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favorite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutate, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
Launchpad Pro is the most playable Launchpad yet. Its velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever — perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom Modes transform Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, so you can design the perfect controller for your live setup, and perform with all your gear, however you want. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and creative control of anything MIDI.
Launchpad Pro is your music-making creativity hub, with or without a computer. Hook Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5 mm connectors. By no means least is the Easy Start Tool, which tailors the configuration process to your setup so you can start producing music as quickly as possible
- Ableton Live Lite – quickly organize and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software
- Two months Splice Sounds membership – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks
- XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes
- Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion
- Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months
- Deepest Ableton Live Integration — Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse
- 64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads — Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively
- Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer — Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving
- Chord Mode — Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid; quickly find new harmonies
- Dynamic Note & Scale Modes — Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads, Launchpad Pro even knows when you’re drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid
- MIDI In, Out & Out 2/Thru — Control anything MIDI in your studio directly from Launchpad Pro
- Capture MIDI — Never lose ideas and happy accidents with on-device access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function
- Eight Custom Modes — Use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro
- Grab And Go — Sleek, lightweight and tough, and USB-C bus-powered
- Get Started Easily — Use the Easy Start Tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes
|Package Contents||Launchpad Pro MKIII, USB-A to USB-C cable, USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-A to power adapter, three TRS mini-jack to DIN MIDI adapters, and safety information sheet|
|Unit Weight||2.2 lb|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Novation Launchpad Pro MKIII Ableton Live Grid Controller.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields