To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Novation Circuit Rhythm Standalone Beatmaking Sampler
Powerful and versatile sampler for making and performing beats allowing you to record samples directly in, slice, sculpt and resample effortlessly
The Novation Circuit Rhythm is a powerful and versatile sampler for making and performing beats. Record samples directly in, then slice, sculpt and resample them effortlessly. Grooves can be quantized or captured off-grid, and layers can be built up across eight sample tracks. Live sets come alive with performance FX. Circuit Rhythm can be integrated into any MIDI-enabled studio rigor unplugged for creators on the move.
Samples can be recorded directly to the hardware, then sliced sculpted, reversed, looped, resampled and played chromatically — all in the box. Grid FX invigorate your live performances, with lo-fi tape, stutter, beat repeat effects, and more.
Eight Sample tracks — each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track — provide a seamless beat making workflow. Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer. Grooves can be quantized or captured off-grid into the sequencer, and probability and pattern mutate controls keep your beats evolving.
Circuit Rhythm’s comprehensive connectivity includes full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analog sync out, making it the perfect sampler partner to any studio rig. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move, and Novation Components provides a platform to load samples and backup your work.
- Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly
- Slice, reverse, loop, play chromatically, and more: Playback samples however you choose, whether you’re chopping straight from vinyl, making basslines and melodies, or punching in drums
- Perform with grid FX: Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more
- Eight sample tracks: Make beats with eight sample tracks, each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track
- Seamless beat making workflow: Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer
- Go off grid: Capture your groove quantized or off-grid into the sequencer, and keep your beats evolving with probability and pattern mutate
- FX on everything: Douse samples in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with sidechain, and punch with the master compressor
- Comprehensive connectivity: Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out; sample through stereo inputs and listen through stereo out or with headphones
- Never stop creating: Insert a microSD card to save and access thousands of samples and projects
- Create anywhere: The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move
- Go further with Components: Novation Components is the online companion that lets you load samples and backup your work
- Sound Collective: Register your Circuit Rhythm today to get access to free plug-ins and content with Novation Sound Collective
- Circuit Rhythm is class-compliant, so will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC
- Novation Components Standalone software
- Sound Collective – Bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months
|Package Contents||Circuit Rhythm, USB-A to USB-C cable (1.5m), USB power adapter, and safety information sheet|
|Unit Weight||2 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out, Through|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Novation Circuit Rhythm Standalone Beatmaking Sampler.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields