Nord Electro 6D 73 (Demo Deal)
The Nord Electro 6D 73 is 73-note semi-weighted waterfall keybed combining Nord's award-winning emulations of vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package. With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, the Electro 6 is the most powerful and flexible Electro ever - a refined modern classic.
The Nord Electro 6 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing. The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality introduced with the Stage 3 for smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
The new streamlined Program section features a handy Organize mode including Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly arranging your Programs to your desired order. A new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list.
All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
The Organ section features the acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage.
An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
The impeccable simulations of the classic 1960s Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings, are also included in the Organ section.
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus.
The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of the vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).
The dedicated new Dual Organ mode provides quick access to dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual.
The Electro 73 features Physical Drawbars offering ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. The Electro 6 HP features Digital LED Drawbars, offering excellent overview over current settings.
The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive selection of the latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also features Nord's new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments and unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ delivers breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Factory Bank features a great selection from the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. The exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge.
Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance.
A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
4 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from soft to hard.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin.
The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for Windows and Mac.
- Effect 1: Here you can choose from Tremolo, two Wahs, an Auto-Wah, and an AutoPan. Use the AutoWah with a Clavinet for raw funk licks, create a psychedelic vibe with an Electric Piano on AutoPan, or give a Wurlitzer some body using the Tremolo. There is also a Ring Modulator on board, an effect used by many experimental and electronic musicians.
- Effect 2: The two Phasers, two Choruses, the Flanger and a Vibe effect are modeled from the classic analog stomp boxes that define the sound of popular music.
- Amp Sim/Compressor/Rotary: Features authentic JC, Twin and Small speaker simulations with adjustable Drive, plus a separate Tube Drive simulation and a Compressor.
- EQ: 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid.
- Delay: The Delay effect features a Tap Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet), as well as controls for Ping-Pong mode and Tap Tempo.
- Reverb: The Nord Electro 6 has three different Reverb types (Hall, Stage and Room) for adding some ambience to your sounds. All Reverb types also has a Bright mode.
The Nord Electro 6D 73 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 6D 61 and E-E on Electro 6D 73.
- Seamless Transitions
- 3 part multi-timbral
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters
- Extended Voice Polyphony
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models
- Dual Organ Mode
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modeled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Number of Keys||73|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Nord Electro 6D 73 (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields