Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs - Electronic Delivery
The Pulse-Tec MEQ-5 Mid-Range Equalizer section is designed to add Body and Presence to your recorded tracks, Highlight or Subdue a vocalist where the vocal is already mixed with the orchestra, improve the quality of voices by alternating their fundamental and overtone relationships.
The Pulse-Tec EQP-1A Equalizer section will add a wide range of equalization curves provided makes it possible to boost the very low or very high frequency notes of the orchestra without 'muddying up' the middle register instruments. Continuously variable controls permit changing the amount of the equalization or sustained tones without step in level or noise.
- section modeled from the legendary Pultec Mid-Range MEQ-5
- Vintage Switch - Designed to add the 'Soul' of the original hardwarewe used for modeling.
- (Low) PEAK Boost - 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000 Hz; 0 to 10 dB
- (High) PEAK Boost - 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5; 0 to 8 dB
- (Mid) DIP Atten - 200, 300, 500, 700 Hz and 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 kHz; 0 to 10 dB
- On/Off Switch (Bypass)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields