Nomad Factory ASP Studio Channel SC-226 - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The Studio Channel is tube style virtual equalizer / compressor. It is equally suited for delicate vocal as well as dynamic instrument recordings such as lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and horns. The algorithm was designed to emulate the response of a high-end vintage analog equalizer/compressor.
Exceptional for tracking, mixing or mastering, the Studio Channel recreates the warm sound qualities of its analog hardware ancestors.
- 12AX7 Tube Emulation control
- High Pass filter 18dB/octave
- Input and Output level controls
- Bass control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 24dB
- Treble control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 20dB
- Low and High mids Boost / Cut up to 18dB
- Threshold, Compression, Attach and Release controls
- Phase reverse switch
- Brick-Wall peak limiter
- Windows XP / Vista32 and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported
- VST, AU and RTAS supported
- 24 bit / 192 kHz supported
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Nomad Factory ASP Studio Channel SC-226 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields