Nomad Factory ASP Limiting Amplifier LM-662 v1.6 - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The Nomad Factory LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is a recreation of the classic Fairchild 670 limiter. When using the LM-662, music and instruments reacts the same as a Fairchild 670 does.
The LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is built to be a new classic by adding that vintage warmth and realism to the most demanding studio tracks.
- Useful as a limiter or a compressor depending on the program settings
- Exceptional tone and musical focus
- Dual channel (dual mono) - A/B with individual controls
- Extremely fast attack time with variable release time from .3 seconds to 10 seconds
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- 12AX7 Tube Emulation controls
- D.C. Adjust (ratio) controls
- Master gain controls (make-up)
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Nomad Factory ASP Limiting Amplifier LM-662 v1.6 - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.