Nomad Factory ASP Limiting Amplifier LM-662 v1.6 - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The Nomad Factory LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is a recreation of the classic Fairchild 670 limiter. When using the LM-662, music and instruments reacts the same as a Fairchild 670 does.
The LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is built to be a new classic by adding that vintage warmth and realism to the most demanding studio tracks.
- Useful as a limiter or a compressor depending on the program settings
- Exceptional tone and musical focus
- Dual channel (dual mono) - A/B with individual controls
- Extremely fast attack time with variable release time from .3 seconds to 10 seconds
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- 12AX7 Tube Emulation controls
- D.C. Adjust (ratio) controls
- Master gain controls (make-up)
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Nomad Factory ASP Limiting Amplifier LM-662 v1.6 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields