Neve 8058 24 Channel MKI Console #A4285 (Used)
Neve 80 series MK1 console
Excellent condition Neve 8058 MK1 24 channel mixing console. Previously owned by artist Lou Gramm who purchased it from Emerald Studios in Nashville in 1981 and was used to record both of his solo albums from 1987-1989. Great choice for top-notch tracking, mixing and stereo stem mixing.
CONSOLE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Cosmetic Condition from 1-10 (10 being ‘as new’): 6
- List of Cosmetic Flaws: Normal wear and tear for a console of this age.
- Working Order 1-10 (10 being as new): 9
- List of Major Working Faults: No major working faults, consoel has been well maintained.
- Does Console Have Direct Outs: Yes
- Direct Outs Transformer Balanced: Yes
- How Many Lines Inputs at Mix: 24
- List of Any Modifications: None
- When Was It Last Serviced: 2017
- List of Any Spare Parts Included: None
- Model # & Qty of Mic Pre/EQs: 24 - 31102s
- No. of Aux Sends: 8
- No. of Busses: 10
- Phantom Power: Yes
- No. of Speaker Selectors: 2
- Brand & Type of Patchbay: Neve
- Qty of Patchbay(s): 7
- Location of Patchbay: Right
- Brand & Length of Cabling: Neve cabling to the patchbay
- Brand & Type of Furniture: Custom
- Is There a Stand Included: Yes
- Is There a Producer's Desk Included: Yes
- Is Original Manual Included: Yes
- Is Manual Complete: Yes
- Do you have a Recent Tech Report: Yes
- Are Known Modifications are Documented: No
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neve 8058 24 Channel MKI Console #A4285 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields