Neve 1081 CH Mic Preamp/EQ - Horizontal
The 1081 provides remarkable sensitivity, fast and musical response to transients, plus inimitable Neve equalisation featuring effective high- and low-pass filters designed to separate unwanted signal outside the passband. This gives users a flexible tool with which to shape new sounds and control any part of the audio spectrum. The curves and slopes have been carefully tailored to enable users to exercise maximum technical and artistic skill.
Over three decades of engineers have found the 1081 an indispensable tool for recording and mixing drums, bass and percussion. As with all Neve outboard gear, users are assured the highest quality signal acquisition, thanks to uncompromising Class AB circuitry, hand-wound Neve-designed transformers, and unrivalled attention to every last component and construction detail.
- Legendary Neve microphone preamp and equaliser design (Class A)
- Hand-built and wired precisely to original 1972 specifications
- 5 switchable EQ bands
- HP and LP selectable filters (18dB per octave)
- Separate 48V phantom power supply
- Solo button selects channel unbalanced output
- Neve-designed hand-wound transformers
- Both inputs transformer-balanced and earth free
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps
- Output: Maximum output >+26dBu into 600 ohms; Output impedance 75ohms @1kHz
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 45kHz. EQ Out.
- Output noise better than -80 dB at all line levels
Neve "Classic" Outboard - Genuine Neve product hand built in UK using all of the original components, nothing new in 30 years
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||1081 / 1064|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Neve 1081 CH Mic Preamp/EQ - Horizontal becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.