To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Neutrik NYS-SPP-L1-USA 1/4" Programmable Patch Bay
The Neutrik NYS-SPP-L1-USA 1/4" Programmable Patch bay is an economical and remarkable sleek designed 1/4“ modular Patch Panel for 19“ rack mount (19“ x 1U) with a reinforced metal housing. Each of it‘s 48 PCB wired balanced channels (24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs) can either be grounded separately or in groups of individually choosable channel numbers.
The PCBs are held securely in place by being clamped between the front and the rear panel, this grants an easy reconfiguration of the Patch Panel without the danger of loosing any small parts (e.g. nuts). The grey jack serves as an easy and distinguishable normalling identification.
- Individual grounding available for each channel separately
- Ruggedized metal housing
- Improved contact design minimizes wear on mated plugs
- Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
- 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
- Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is colored grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neutrik NYS-SPP-L1-USA 1/4" Programmable Patch Bay.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields