To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Neumann KH 80 DSP Active Studio Monitor - White, Single
The Neumann KH 80 DSP two-way active bi-amplified monitor features a DSP engine with network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), an analogue input and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 80 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 80 DSP is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in small multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a compact multi-channel systems. It can be used in project and music studios, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. It is also well suited for use in domestic environments.
- New in-house simulated drivers with metal grilles
- Powerful alloy fabric tweeter dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF)
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo
- Compact polycarbonate composite cabinet
- Large front panel ports
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful highly efficient amplifiers with large headroom
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer and tweeter to protect the voice coils and power amplifiers. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters
- Production consistency due to individual alignment in final test
- 4-position low-mid acoustical control
- 8 x Precision Alignment acoustical controls accessible via control network
- Lipsync delay (0 - 70 ms)
- Time-of-flight delay (0 - 70 ms)
- Linear phase crossover, with bypass
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Control network used standard Ethernet components
- Completely symmetrical internal signal chain
- Double insulated electrical design
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 - 240 V)
- Extensive mounting hardware options
|Package Contents||KH 80 monitor, mains cable, 4 x self-adhesive feet, getting started quickly guide, and safety booklet|
|Unit Weight||7.5 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||LF: 4" with integrated black metal grille / HF: 1" with integrated black metal grille|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||LF: 90 W @ 0.1% THD / HF: 50 W @ 0.1% THD|
|Frequency Range||53 Hz - 22 kHz ± 6 dB|
|Max. SPL||108.8 dB SPL|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neumann KH 80 DSP Active Studio Monitor - White, Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields