To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Neumann KH 310 Active Studio Monitor - Left, Single
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ waveguide for smoother off-axis response
- Mid-range driver reproduces important mid-range frequencies and reduces Doppler effect, which reduces inter-modulation distortion
- Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Wide horizontal dispersion offers freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities for reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response The versatile monitor can be used as:
- Near-field monitor for mixing and mastering
- Front loudspeaker in medium-sized surround systems
- Rear loudspeaker for larger multi-channel systems
- Music production
|Unit Weight||36.2 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||Woofer: 8.24" (magnetically shielded) / Midrange: 3" / Tweeter: 1"|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||300 W|
|Impedance||>13 kOhms, electronically balanced|
|Frequency Range||34 Hz - 21 kHz, ± 3 dB|
Amazing speaker, provides an accurate and detailed response that gives you confidence in what you’re hearing. It doesn’t flatter the music in any unreasonable way. Provides you with high-end fidelity, powerful low-end and present midrange. Best all-round speaker for this size and price-point. I personally believe that it is even a more versatile speaker than the revered ATC SCM25a. You won’t regret them!
my studio is still in need of further treatment, so these speakers sounded a lot more accurate than I expected when I set them up.
I'm a big fan of sealed cabinets, but this is my first 3-way design, so I'm still getting used to that Tone. It only took a couple days of listening before I could make solid mixing decisions on them. Mastering will take a little more time and acoustic work, but I can tell these will be in the studio for a while. For reference, I was using B+W Matrix 805s before these.
even better than the Right one. woww
These are truly excellent small monitors. I measured their response when I installed them and they are incredibly flat. The sound is super detailed, so you can comfortably monitor at low volumes and still hear everything clearly. K&H always made great monitors and Neumann has carried on this tradition. Highly recommended.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neumann KH 310 Active Studio Monitor - Left, Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields