Neumann KH 310 D Active Studio Monitor - Right, Single
The Neumann KH 310 D Right Active Studio Monitor with digital input and delay features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options (analog and digital) and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 D is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans and post production studios for tracking, mixing and mastering.
- Powerful alloy fabric dome provides low-distortion high frequency sound reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion provides smoother off-axis response for more forgiving and diverse acoustic environments and reduced reflections off the mixing console
- New in-house simulated drivers is used to latest modeling techniques to minimize non-linear (inter-modulation) distortion
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver is used to dedicated midrange driver to reproduce important midrange frequencies, which is especially important for speech and vocals with a faster transient response and less breakup modes than cone designs
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF) & ribbed surround provides damping of break-up modes & low distortion at high sound levels. It gives a low harmonic distortion even at high excursions with reduced radial break-up modes on the ribbed surround
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded) ensures no standing wave resonances and faster bass transient response with reduced inter-modulation distortion in the midrange
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities reduces diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom improves transient response
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils protects voice coils and provides fast acting highly reliable operation and extraction of the maximum performance from the system
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test ensures matched pairs
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls enables more control in diverse acoustical environments
- Wide range input gain and output level controls enables easier interfacing with signal sources
- Digital XLR and BNC inputs and buffered BNC output provides flexible and trouble-free digital inter-connectivity (24-bit, 192 kHz, AES3 and S/P-DIF)
- Ground lift reduces noise in electrically noisy environments and over comes ground loops
- Lipsync Delay (0 to 10/12 Frames) allows you to align audio and video signals
- Time-Of-Flight Delay (0 to 400 ms) allows system to compensate for listening distance differences
- Universal Switched-Mode Power Supply (100 to 240 V) allows for one version to work in any country and with poor quality main power supplies
|Unit Weight||14.87 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||Woofer: 8.24" (magnetically shielded) / Midrange: 3" / Tweeter: 1"|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||300 W|
|Impedance||>13 kOhms, electronically balanced|
|Frequency Range||Free Field: 34 to 21,000 Hz, ± 3 dB Pass Band Free Field: 36 to 20,000 Hz, ± 2 dB|
|Max. SPL||Full Space: 110.3 dB Half Space at 3% THD at 1 m: 116.3 dB Short Term with IEC-Weighted Noise: 113 dB(C) With Music Material at 2.3 m (pair): 100 dB(C) (full range), 107 dB(C) (with subwoofer) Long Term with Pink Noise at 2.3 m, In Typical Listening Condi|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Neumann KH 310 D Active Studio Monitor - Right, Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields