To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Native Instruments Maschine Mk3
The Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 takes the classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive. Optimized based on customer research, it’s packed with new features to boost your speed and increase your focus – all without breaking the workflow you love.
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
FULL COLOR, HI RES SCREENS
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO INTERFACE
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
8 TOUCH SENSITIVE KNOBS
Go beyond tweaking with eight touch-sensitive knobs. Touch once to activate special contextual menus, such as tag clouds, sound settings, and FX parameters. You can also map your most frequently used FX, instruments, or plug-in parameters to macros with the touch of a button.
SMART STRIP FOR NEW WAYS TO PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up MASCHINE to whole new ways of playing. Use it like a keyboard wheel to pitch-bend and modulate sounds. Add new sonic textures, builds, or transitions with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch. Or strum samples, synths, and drums like a guitar.
With MASCHINE 2.6.5, Ideas view was added to make sketching and arranging tracks more intuitive. Record alternate musical phrases or play different beats nonstop. Then mix and match until you find a groove you like.
PARAMETER SNAPSHOT MORPHING
Lock lets you freeze your current settings, tweak a sound, change an envelope, and return back to your initial settings at the press of a button. Combine it with the new Morph function to discover new transitions or add improvisation during a performance.
The new Variation Engine is perfect for adding texture to a track or sparking new ideas. Use Randomize to create new patterns and melodies on the fly. Or add a little swing to your drums with Humanize.
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, sound library, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, drums synths, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 45 GB KOMPLETE 13 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- 8 touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE, NKS-ready instruments, MASCHINE Expansions, and the new KOMPLETE KONTROL S49/S61 Keyboards
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, and more) as a VST, Audio Units, or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in with full multi-core support
- macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, or 11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- Compatibility with Windows 11 and macOS 12 is still under investigation
- Product is compatible with Apple M1 computers when used with Rosetta 2. For more information, check this Knowledge Base article
- Compatibility with new Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max is still under investigation
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software, once installed and activated, all products can be used offline
- Supported Interfaces: Standalone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 13 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline
|Unit Weight||4.85 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Native Instruments Maschine Mk3.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields