Native Instruments Maschine Mk3
The Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 takes the classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive. Optimized based on customer research, it’s packed with new features to boost your speed and increase your focus – all without breaking the workflow you love.
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
FULL COLOR, HI RES SCREENS
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO INTERFACE
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
8 TOUCH SENSITIVE KNOBS
Go beyond tweaking with eight touch-sensitive knobs. Touch once to activate special contextual menus, such as tag clouds, sound settings, and FX parameters. You can also map your most frequently used FX, instruments, or plug-in parameters to macros with the touch of a button.
SMART STRIP FOR NEW WAYS TO PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up MASCHINE to whole new ways of playing. Use it like a keyboard wheel to pitch-bend and modulate sounds. Add new sonic textures, builds, or transitions with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch. Or strum samples, synths, and drums like a guitar.
With MASCHINE 2.6.5, Ideas view was added to make sketching and arranging tracks more intuitive. Record alternate musical phrases or play different beats nonstop. Then mix and match until you find a groove you like.
PARAMETER SNAPSHOT MORPHING
Lock lets you freeze your current settings, tweak a sound, change an envelope, and return back to your initial settings at the press of a button. Combine it with the new Morph function to discover new transitions or add improvisation during a performance.
The new Variation Engine is perfect for adding texture to a track or sparking new ideas. Use Randomize to create new patterns and melodies on the fly. Or add a little swing to your drums with Humanize.
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
- PAD INPUT MODE BUTTONS: Drum rhythms, program patterns, or play melodies and chords, switching easily with the click of a button
- LOCK BUTTON: Take parameter snapshots, tweak settings, and return back to the original settings to discover new transitions
- MACRO BUTTON: Simply touch a knob to assign your favorite parameters to macros and start tweaking
- NOTE REPEAT BUTTON: Play fills and arps during a performance with a larger, easier-to-find button
- UPDATED TRANSPORT SECTION: Transport buttons now include deeper integration with most DAWs and direct access to Follow and Tempo Tap
- FIXED VELOCITY BUTTON: Program accents and ghost notes quickly with 16 fixed velocity levels or get a smooth, constant volume when triggering samples
- UPDATED FILE MANAGEMENT: Open a recent project, make changes, and save it as a new file without ever touching the mouse with new Save and Open buttons
- EXPANDED CONTROL SECTION: Quickly jump between views with one-touch access to the Arranger, Mixer, Sound Browser or Sampler
|Unit Weight||4.85 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Native Instruments Maschine Mk3.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields