Mytek Digital Stereo192 Series - ADC – No Longer Available
Battery power provides portability for remote and film sound applications.
Ultra stable clock generator and carefully designed audiophile front end allow the capture of all sonic details up to 100kHz. The sound of converter at high sampling rates is extremely transparent and "analog" like because of neglegible digital filter artifacts in the audio band.
Stereo192 ADC features:
* Superior converter specs and absolutely top notch sonic performance
* 24 bit output
* Internal 10ps clock generator
* Wordclock AND Protools Superclock ® input and output. Can be used as a very stable low jitter house clock
* Input volume control for easy level adjustment (switchable in/out)
* Input volume precision 10 turn trimpots for easy level adjustment (switchable in/out)
* Stereo level meter with true over detection
* 110/220VAC with built in power supply or 7-12V battery operation for portable applications
|Unit Weight||3.5 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, BNC|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, BNC, Digital RCA|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mytek Digital Stereo192 Series - ADC.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields