Mytek Digital Liberty DAC - Black
The Mytek Digital Liberty DAC is Mytek's newest general purpose PCM/MQA/DSD USB2 DAC designed for high quality music playback and monitoring of all digital audio formats including all high resolution formats. The DAC features several digital inputs, digital volume control and unbalanced as well as balanced audio outputs and a high performance headphone amplifier. Designed as a little brother of Brooklyn DAC, Liberty DAC provides robust performance in small portable 1/3 rack package.
- Conversion: up to 384k, 32-bit PCM, native DSD; up to DSD256, DXD, 127 dB Dynamic Range
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: Built in certified hardware MQA decoder
- Digital inputs: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless,
- all formats), AES/EBU (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- Analog outputs: 1 pair of unbalanced RCA, 1 pair of balance TRS, TRS To XLR Metropolis Cable can be added as option
- Headphone amplifier: Reference high-current, high transient headphone amp, 300 mA, 3 Watts, single unbalanced headphone jack, designed to drive hard to drive headphones, 0.1 Ohm impedance
- Clock generator: Low noise with 10ps of jitter
- Firmware: Upgradable via USB via Mytek Control panel
|Unit Weight||3.1 lb|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Digital RCA, Optical|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, RCA|
|Digital Format||ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mytek Digital Liberty DAC - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields