Mytek Digital Dante Network DIO Card
The Mytek Dante Card DIO allows for connecting Mytek 8x192 converter to Ethernet network to achieve all benefits of fully networked low-latency audio: 64 channels point-to-point transmission, long inexpensive CAT wire, full compatibility with all computers, network switches and other Dante equipment.
- Up to 64x64 redundant bi-directional channels @ 48kHz
- Up to 192kHz sample rates
- Low latency
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Gigabit Ethernet switch chip support
- Dante works with standard off-the-shelf network switches — easily integrates into existing network switch infrastructure, and automatically discovers other Dante-enabled devices on the network
- Firmware upgradeable
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mytek Digital Dante Network DIO Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields