Moog Sirin Analog Desktop Synthesizer Module
The Moog Sirin Analog Synthesizer Module is a limited-production analog synthesizer module inspired by the famous foot-operated Taurus bass synth. Capable of dialing in searing leads, soft pads and menacing Moog bass sounds, Sirin is so much more than a simple reissue. Connect Sirin to your favorite MIDI controller or directly to your DAW via USB for full control over every parameter.
AN ENDLESS ARRAY OF SOUND
Sirin is equipped with two analog Taurus bass oscillators that have been modified to achieve pitches far above middle C. Both oscillators offer a wide range of classic and complex waveforms, perfect for everything bass synths to sparkling pads and everything in between. Each oscillator is shaped by its own classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter. Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes allow for expressive, emotive synth sounds. Morph signals beyond recognition using the hypnotic multi-wave LFO.
Although Sirin is a fully analog synthesizer, every single parameter can be digitally controlled. Simply connect Sirin to your computer via USB and open up the free Sirin Editor / Librarian software. Sirin effortlessly integrates with any DAW or MIDI controller to unlock a portable world of powerful analog sound anywhere you go. Save up to 128 presets, automate parameters, unlock hidden features and more with the intuitive Sirin interface.
Featuring a stunning brushed stainless steel design and retro-inspired color palette, Sirin looks just as good as it sounds. A limited production run of 2500 Sirin are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC. After the initial batch have been sold, no more will be produced. So make sure you get your hands on Sirin while you still can!
- Brushed stainless steel chassis
- Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes
- Multi-wave LFO with MIDI sync
- Glide with selectable type
- Up to 128 onboard presets
- Extensive hidden functionality accessible via front panel and MIDI
- Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plug-in software
- Handcrafted by Moog’s Employee-owners in Asheville, NC
- Analog sound engine
- 128 presets
- Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
- E0 - D8 note range
- 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
- VCO 2 freq: ±12 semitones
- Hard sync: On/Off
- Glide: Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On/Off
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz ladder filter
- Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG modulation sources
- Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff modulation destinations
- LFO panel features: Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- 2x ADSR Envelopes with Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
- ¼” TS external audio input
- ¼” TS audio output
- ⅛” TRS headphone output
- DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
- Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), Gate (Default)
- CV to MIDI conversion
- 100 - 250 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, +12 VDC included power supply
A limited production run of Sirin synthesizers are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC--after which no more will be available.
|Unit Weight||2.8 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog Sirin Analog Desktop Synthesizer Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields