To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Moog One Polyphonic 8-Voice Synthesizer
The Moog One is a tri-timbral, polyphonic synthesizer available in 16 and 8-voice configurations. With three newly-designed analog VCOs, two distinctive analog filters and a dual source analog noise generator, the Moog One delivers the thick, rich analog tones. Sculpt, shape, and transform your sounds with extensive modulation options and versatile effects, including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide.
The heart of the Moog One sound is its analog signal path. Capable of independently articulating up to eight voices simultaneously, the Moog One is ideal for designing complex soundscapes and fat synth patches. Each voice employs three newly developed triangle core analog VCOs, enabling users to blend tri/saw and pulse waves together to create complex waveforms not typically found in analog synthesizers. Shape and modulate both waves independently to create a rich palette of classic analog tones. With versatile features like hard sync, ring modulation and FM, the possibilities for sonic experimentation are endless.
SOUND SCULPTING SUPER-SYNTH
Each Moog One voice includes an advanced dual-source analog noise generator for adding percussive attacks, breath, or full-body impact to sounds. A flexible analog mixer provides volume control and filter routing selections for each audio input, making it easy to create complex patches. Shape the timbre of synth sounds using the newly-designed multimode State Variable Filter or the classic Moog Ladder filter. Sculpt the dynamics of a sound using three DAHDSR Envelopes (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release), or add movement and excitement to sounds using four wide-range LFOs. Easily create modulation assignments from any of Moog One’s LFOs and EGs using the robust Modulation Matrix.
PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND
Take your synth sounds to the next level with a growing library of programmable per-synth effects and master bus effects, including chorus, delay, phase, bit reduction, vocoding, and a suite of premium reverbs from Eventide. Easily split, layered, or stack each of Moog One’s independent analog polysynths with up to 48 oscillators in Unison Mode for big, fat, gritty synth sounds. Additionally, each synthesizer is equipped with its own fully-featured step sequencer, arpeggiator, and effects processor. With a premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, milled aluminum pitch and mod wheels, and a pressure-sensitive X/Y pad, Moog One makes it easy to deliver emotive, expressive performances.
- 8-voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison Mode (up to 48 Oscillators on a 8-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2x Multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic low pass / high pass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and Hard Sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensing X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create performance sets to make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- 2x ¼” headphone outputs
- 2x pairs of assignable ¼” outputs (Support for TRS and TS connection)
- 4x ¼” hardware inserts (TRS)
- 1x ¼” external audio input (line level)
- 1x XLR + ¼” TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
- 9x assignable CV/GATE IO (5x in / 4x out)
- USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN port for future expansion
- Weight: 45 lb/20.4 kg (approximate)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 42” x 20” x 7” / 107 cm x 51 cm x 18 cm
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
|Number of Keys||61|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Moog One Polyphonic 8-Voice Synthesizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields